Anxiety/Diet/Exercise

Kerry Hood

Hey Everyone....

It's been a long time since I posted on here and I had been doing really well, had come off all my meds and anxiety down to a minimum.....

Well that has all changed..... on Friday 25th Jan 2013 I was with my husband at the checkout in Tesco waiting for the lady in front of us to pay when I went all hot as though I was boiling from the inside out and started retching as I felt like I was going to be sick and then I don't remember anything.... until I woke in hospital... I had a full blown seizure and this is the first one since my TIA at the end of March 2012..... Am so fed up about it, anxiety back up to max.....

Saw my neurologist yesterday and have been diagnosed wit Epilepsy due to the amount of damage to the right side of my brain from the surgery to clip my aneurysm and my TIA caused a lot of damage and scarring..... started Anti Epilepsy Meds today and had to ring DVLA to cancel my application to get my licence back and will now not be able to drive for another year as long as I don't have any more fits.... this has seriously annoyed me as was about to go out for my first drive on the weekend of my seizure......

Am so angry about it all and feel like I've gone back a year!!!!

Nothing I can do about it all except get on with it... but now my family are back on full alert and worrying where we were just comfortable with our everyday lives again!!!

Sorry to come back and moan:frown:

Kerry xx

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kerry,

I had fits when I was 14/15 puberty they said, then when I had my daughter another fit/fits, so stress and pain do me

no good.

I had fits after SAH, do not want to tempt fate but it has been a year plus since last one (Crossing fingers and

touching wood/head for luck and whistling ) so I keep taking the pills lol.

Do one thing at a time and keep happy xx Oh yes and I lost 3lb this week only restarted diet in Feb lol

Be well and Gissa Smile xx Now pick yourself up and sing xx No sad songs only happy

All the Best xx

WinB143 xx xx

I laugh but they are scarey xx keep chin up xx