TIA's

amexdm

Daffers,

I would not hurt my pal who joined me in our shunt club for the world. xx

You always make me laugh and cheer me up when down, I state the obvious sometimes , dopey I am !!

I was just letting David know we do feel for him and oh well I do go on, ha

David and Daffers just ignore my ramblings xx

Love

Win

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

Wow, Daff great article, How do you find this stuff? Well yes this article totally applied to me. I wish this lady was my doctor! My doctor says "You have to have a job" While my job has hurt me physically, its more due to the hours than stress.

I love my job. I can do it in my sleep as far as knowing it. I get to help people save for their retirement. I send out checks for thousands and millions of dollars. I love the people I work with. But there are some inevitable fight or flight situations that are going to happen that cause stress like the article said. These build up over time.

So we have to do the things that relax us and hopefully those outweigh the stressors. I do alot of those things already. Probably not enough. My company has worked with me for two years with this SAH. I think I have managed my return brilliantly. But maybe in their mind two years is enough to help someone. But now I worked myself too hard in to a TIA and I will stand up for my rights as a disabled worker. Sadly, if I quit or lose my job there are 50 people in line waiting to take it and push me out.

SL- I love your honesty and you've been there since day 1, thank you. Maybe I havent accepted my SAH yet. But I dont want to go on disability to find out.

Daff- Buy you a coffee for finding this article.

Win- You didnt say anything wrong, no worries.

I have had some huge support from this great group at BTG and I hope I still have it because I'm gonna need it in the next few weeks.

Take care all,

David

David,

Early night for you tonight my boy approx. 2/3 hours of work left ?

Now I want to ask you a question Ready?

Do you get 1 hour for lunch ? if so have a sleep. I say this as I always feel tired at noon.

and I have a sleep like this ~zzzz what what zzzz.

Would they mind you having a sleep at lunch time ? If not problems solved.

Be Well David xx

Chin up xx

Win xx