Win's Anni ~ Versary

Winb143

Hi All,

It will be my 6th year since my head popped/SAH on 29th July 2009 my Family say !!

I was given hardly any hope and look at me now.  

So to all who are new to it, I suggest you laugh a lot, sing a lot and keep near happy people.

Seriously just live life to the full and enjoy BTG and it's people.

I was so scared after I was told what happened to me, my daughter found this site to be so helpful to her

while I was out of it.   She told me about it and I have never laughed so much since 2010 xx

Keep the Faith and Laughter going.

Many thanks to all who keep this site going xx  and I like chocolates xx hint to start saving ha

Love

WinB143 xx

• Like 10

Win,

Have a great day when it happens (it's still only April today?) and as you say , you have come so far.  I agree with you about this site - it's inspirational, non-judgemental and fill a huge NHS gap!

And what a fantastic daughter you must have!  You've made me laugh a lot since I joined and this place wouldn't be the same without you!  Long live Queen Win.  

Blimey, I made Carolyn USA an honorary Brit and now I 've made you the Queen!  It must be the water!!

Macca

• Like 9

Good afternoon Queen Win ;)  (nice one Macca :))

Bless you, you certainly have come along way and should be very proud. I hope on the 29th July, your 6th year anni-versary of when your head popped, you will do something nice to celebrate with your hubby & Daughter :)

Thank you for being the very special lovely lady you are, for all the caring support, giggles and singing :biggrin:  !

Love Tina xx

• Like 4

Thanks Macca and Tina xx

And there was Tina with her fingers in her ears yesterday, see an elephant never forgets ha ha  (blows  my own trumpet/trunk) xx

I meant every word I typed you have all made me feel so, well so.  lol xx xx

Be Well xx and THANKS !!!

Love

Winb143 xx xx

• Like 3

Blimey - (that was for you Macca) thank all of the powers that be that Win survived her trauma so that she could offer so much to everybody she comes in contact with!  I was like you, Win, when I came home from hospital still a little loopy, and found this site and began to laugh at your posts.  I could forget, for a moment, what had happened to me because of my special relationship with you.  Even when I don't write I am constantly thinking of you and laughing at your songs, planning my next corny one.  Thanks again to Tina and Daffs for letting Win know she had a stalker!  

Macca - I hope you realize that you will be spending a lot of money on chocolates from this point on.  We may have to set up a special fund just for chocolates.

Be well everyday all

Carolyn

• Like 4

You are a smasher Carolyn I read out your posts to my daughter, she laughs at us, cheek !! lol xx

I tell my hubby about all on BTG he is like "What okay okay"  typical male,  Sorry Macca x

I love my 2nd Family so much xx I sometimes neglect my first family ha ha xx

I show him Karens pic and say "she started this up" he goes "yes you told me Win".  xx

Love to All of Us xxxx

• Like 5

Evening All

Stops typing to go get cake for Win------yep, got some "Angel Cake"  (Damm, it wont Dunk)

Is it only 6 years Win--Seems like you've been singing a lot longer than that!!! 

No seriously, well done Win--and thank you for all  your banter and quips that have help many on here.

Also the  cotton wool sales team would like to thank you.

Right--I've an evening of Cooking tonight--Zoe's doing "Chicken Enchiladas", that's after I've, Cut the Chicken, Sliced the Mushroom, Onion, Peppers & Spring Onion, Made the Salsa (Hold on--might as well do it!!)

Extra shift at Radio Station in morning--5 interview for the "Tour De York", which goes through 5 local villages on Saturday.

Already got Intro & exit music ready--Go On Win Guess!! Clue--Bicycle Themed (Tell you Saturday)

Nice quiet night in--but might get some music done for next week.

I'll pop back later

Take care all

• Like 6

I rode my bicycle past your window last night
I roller skated to your door at daylight
It almost seems that you're avoiding me

Melanie xxx

Told you Keith you  are good at 1 Liner jokes  xx xx  Cotton wool lol xx

• Like 5

A winniversary in July, one for the diary and I suspect Keith is battening down and adding sound proofing to the shed in preparation!

Win, truly your attitude and approach to accepting and taking each day with hope, gratitude and lots of singing has helped me and many others. Thank you special lady.

...and you are now roller skating I see.....;)

• Like 6

Thanks Shar, and all  the rest xx lol (lazy, I am)

I meant every word I said.  Keith was the first to insult me on here and I knew I was on to a winner. lol xx (in his Chefs hat)

Then Daffs comes along with a better shunt than mine !! and we swapped notes that helped us both.xx

This is so good for us as I always say,  we do need laughter and advice when getting better, and on BTG it's here in abundance.  

Have a good day all.  Cannot forget Carolyn.  xx

Love

Win xxxxxx

• Like 5

Hi Winnie

You are a remarkable lady- six years covers so much in your recovery journey- 

I try and imagine what a Winnie through the sixties-seventies and eighties would have been like-!!

I know that you guided me to this site a few months ago - speak about timing !!!! and there is so much helpful information within BTG for anyone who visits the site.

The BTG Green Room is a great idea to discover what you guys are really like-   great fun !

Keep singing Winnie-  Maybe a duet with Al  on the 6th July?

• Like 2

Me and  hubs sing ha ha he likes Bob Dylan.  

Is all okay with Mrs Subs and Mr Subs.?  

You be Happy and have a good party oops I mean a good weekend lol j.k. All !!

What song you singing ?? oops I meant what poem you reciting.

All Be Well

Win who is not organising a singalongaWin xxxx hides the bottles away from Super xx

• Like 4

Hi Win,

I would just like to say I hope you have a wonderful anni-versary when it comes around

you are a wonderful person and you have given me a lot of hope for my future.

You have a beautiful heart and you bring so much laughter to all at BTG, you are truly an inspiration,

I do find my self singing when I am having a down day and that's all thanks to you.

I love reading your posts they always make me smile,

You are a Diamond lady an inspiration to all who visit BTG.

So thank you Win for all you say and all you do

Here at BTG we all Love You

LOL MICHELLE XX

• Like 6

Ahh Michelle,

You are sweet person (got any chocs lol)  joke xx

You are beautiful inside and out like all on BTG xx

Keep that smile going xx

Win xxxx wipes eyes and cuffs nose  ha ha xxx Virgo's on the right lol

• Like 2

A warning!!!!

Just a note to say we have a heckler on the site, name of Win, she is trying to disrupt the smooth running and making sure there is plenty of work for us mods whilst Admin is busy with other things over the weekend.

Please do not follow her lead.

:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :lol:

• Like 3

Love you Win and so proud of you ....  :)

You've come such a long way since your daughter first posted and when your prognosis wasn't good ..... We've had to reign you in a little with your singing on the medical forums ..  ;)  .... but WOW! ... look at you now Missy!

Supporting others, even though we know that life is tough for you ... your humour and love for your family, absolutely shines... and your humanity shines on this forum too ... much love to you. xx

• Like 4

Thanks Karen,

I really love this site You and Family started up.  You are helped by your Team who do a Great job.

Hands Karen the Crown you are the real Queen of this site xx

Keep Well and have a great Bank Holiday and rest.

I wont play up weekend Super I promise you, just a little singing in the green room (stands in front of the wine so Super doesn't see it.) xx

Be Well All

Win xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Oh  door bell rang brb...Back phew Caterers can never get it right I said the Food is for the Green Room. oops.

ha ha  j/k  xxxxx  Told them to Take it to the Man Shed !! lol xx

• Like 3

Thanks Sami,

I will behave honestly just a few songs with Super after a few drinks lol xxxxx hic.

Seriously I do not drink anymore !! sob sob  xx

Luv ya

Win ~ shh don't tell Karen there is a diamond missing from her crown  xx

• Like 4

Thanks Alison and "I" xx

Trouble is it makes me 6 years older ha xx

I just hope you both are well and when there are down moments (that we all get), we can think about funny moments in our life that have made us laugh hysterically. 

Good Luck Both,  now wait for my next rant ha ha. xx

Love

Win xxxx

• Like 2