9 years today

Skippy

Hi all

Nine year anni-versary for me today.  My daughter realised that she has lived with me living with this for half of her life, and whilst she is an amazing person and has coped so well with it all, it does make me sad.

Just want to take this opportunity to thank Karen and her family for setting up BTG - it was the best thing to aid my recovery and it helped so much knowing that I was not alone with all the fear, anxiety and anger that I had in the early days.  I've made, and met, some very good friends through BTG and it is a privilege to be a part of all of your lives - although I wish it were under different circumstances.

Take care everyone xxx

• Like 11

Skippy,

I wish it was under different circumstances too, but given that I had to go through the experience of a SAH, the golden thread that went through the silver lined cloud, was meeting all of you on BTG!!

Many congratulations on reaching this fabulous milestone!

Macca

• Like 6

Sami, it's been a complete pleasure to have you walk into my life :)  .... I know that we would all have chosen a different path if we'd been able too. 

The SAH and its aftermath seems to forge a very special friendship and lasting bond.  :)

You've given me help and support, passionate about supporting others and helped to move this site forward, when I was finding it difficult and wondering whether I could continue to run it.

Loads of laughs too!  :D

I love you to bits and you're very dear to me.... Congratulations, thank you for all that you do and all that you are..... the World's a much better place with you in it. xx 

• Like 6

Sami, Happy Nine Year SAH Anni-versary !!! Congratulations :)

Thank you for all your support and friendship xx

It is an absolute privilege knowing you my dear friend :) You are one very special lady !

Love you loads and as Karen has said... 'the world is definitely a much better place with you in it' :)

Love Tinabean xx

• Like 4

Karen, I love that I am now in a position, both mentally and emotionally, to be able to give back all the support, love and care that I received on here 9 years ago.  I really don't know where I would be now if BTG hadn't got me through those early days - I will be eternally grateful xxx

• Like 5

Sami, bless you and you've re-paid me and this site, tenfold and more! ....  :) It's people like yourself, who've kept me going...you're much loved  ....  and I hope that you're having a fabulous evening and celebrating, as it's much deserved!.... xx 

• Like 3

Well Done Sami,

You should be proud of Yourself and Daughter and happy,  and isn't it good that we all have this site to turn to.

You are part of the team that help Karen and without you Karen wouldn't be able to run this site. or have a great break xx Well she would but she needs a break from people like me lol xx

I know I was a pain in the early days, well still am !! shhhh. lol

But it has been my saviour so Happy Anni and many more to come xx

Love

Win xx xx 

• Like 3

Happy  Anniversary Sami,

Sorry I`m a day late, hope you had a wonderful day. :)

Thanks so much for all the support you have given me,

This site is such a god send to us all, you all do a fantastic job.

Love to you and your family,

Love

Michelle xx

• Like 2

hi skippy,your anniversary is same day as mine.so happy anniversary to you, hope you had a good day.

and thanks to all on btg who have made my last year not so insane.

thanks rob 

• Like 1