1 year and counting...

This time 12 months ago my husband was rushing me into casualty...quite the journey to surgery 36 hours later. You guys have been great at helping me understand how to deal with such a life event! I may not be singing, but learning the piano is a great help! Thanks for all your support. :)

• Like 5

Happy 1st Anni-versary Weedrea :)

Hope you and your husband are doing something nice to celebrate  :)

Wishing you well and enjoy learning the piano ! Go Weedrea :thumbsup:

Take care

Love Tina xx

• Like 2

Thanks all for your kind wishes. Took the day off work and spent the day with hubby and (very elderly) doggie. Went to see if we could spot any whales off the coast today....alas only seals, oystercatchers and the RNLI helicopter doing test flights to keep us entertained. Still, nice to get a break from life and properly relax for the day! :) 

• Like 4

What a good idea to blow away some of that memory of the date by taking in big lungfuls of a sea breeze with the special companionship of hubby and hound .

Glad you marked the milestone and your efforts this last twelve months and I think it's Fab that your learning piano, how's that coming along? 

• Like 3

I'm definitely not as committed to the piano as my hubby....he got a piano last year for his 40th birthday and I've been learning too. It's definitely good fun. My mum's actually a piano teacher...but she realised quickly that I didn't have the commitment to it as a child! ;)

She's got Stage 4 cancer and so we're using our learning as a way of getting my mum to record herself playing piano (playing is quite emotional for her) and then us trying to learn it. Hoping it works as hearing piano music was such a big part of my life as a kid.

So, yes, thanks for the nudge....off to do some piano practice!! It's really bonkers to see yourself learn to do something when the second you think about it you realise you've no idea what you're doing!

Andrea

• Like 2

Music helped me Weedrea when I came around as I come from a Family who always played and sung at our Parties

My Sisters used to hold my hand sing, and they said I once opened my eyes and I said" wrong words"  lol

I remember none of this xx Happy belated Anni  and many more.

And try some Honky tonk for me xxxx j/k xxxxx

Love

Win xxxx

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...