Eight Year Ani-versary

Colleen

Hello All,

November 1 come and almost gone, marking eight years since my ruptured aneurysm/SAH.  I won't say I didn't think about it, but I don't get as anxious as I did in the early years.  I've done well, maybe better than I deserve, but I am grateful that I was able to heal and return to my family.  I am able to carry on life much as before except for the reduced stamina, fatigue, and memory lapses that are a common theme through our thread.  I am also so grateful to have BTG to come to so that I don't feel as though I'm crazy or alone.  Thanks y'all.

I didn't make a celebratory cake, but I have plenty of Halloween chocolate candy left.  Win??? Are you out there???  Cheers!

Love, Colleen

• Like 7

Congratulations Colleen on your 8yr SAH Anni-versary ! :)

So good to read you are doing so well and not as anxious as in the early days.

I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating with your lovely family.

Thank you for all your caring support to others on BTG xx

I am sure Win and all of us will help you out with your Halloween chocolate candy left over ;)

Take care

Love Tina xx

• Like 2

Stand back Tina, Colleens cake could explode and I already have mouth open to catch bits lol

Who said is that where the drafts coming from !!!

Cooey Colleen I am here lol chocolate to Win c/o BTG  hands off all !!

Seriously happy Anni versary and many more xxxxxxx

Love

Win xxxxx Be Proud and head up high xxx

• Like 3

Hi Colleen.....well done on 8 years after your SAH.

Thanks for your comments from across the waters. Great that you are pleased with your progress, and dealing positively where SAH is still a challenge in your daily routines.

Take care

Subs

Oh !!!  Where`s that draft coming from ? :shock:

• Like 3

Congratulations Colleen on your eighth anniversary - I didn't realise you had your sah exactly a week before I had mine. There we were, starting this recovery journey together, over 4500 miles apart - so who would have thought we'd meet up on here. So glad we did as I've enjoyed your posts, support and friendship along the way:-D

Take care,

Sarah

• Like 4