Newly diagnosed need advice with the doctor

Hi everybody! Just recently been diagnosed with ophtalmic aneyresm.  I am very worried.For 3 weeks just stay at home crying  and scared to go out and dont know wha'ts waiting for me as first appointment  is to be in January. If anybody can give me advice of any good consultant in London. Mine is 7mm and place ophtalmic artery...Thank you very much. Maya 

Maya, I have replied to you in your introduction post.

I really think you should visit your GP and discuss how you are feeling with them. It is not good that you are in such a state and you really do need medical advice and reassurance on how to deal with the bombshell.

Have you any family or friends that you could offload to?

Please feel free to come back to us and we will support you in any way we can.

• Like 2

Oh dear Super Mario . I've been so many times at Gp and emergency  twice. Gp sent twice urgent  letter  but UCLH  doesn't  consider  its  urgent case. I have family and children  they are very supportive. But it's  me I have to understand  stressing  myself doesn't help. And at the same I can't stop thinking  about it.

I was working  for 7 years for nhs and last year I decided  to do my nursing  course  .Now  I don't  know what to do leave or carry on until it will be clear what treatment. I was sitting at home for weeks and feel more depressed. And at the same time do not know what future is ahead. I have little  children  8 and 4. Thank you very much for your reply. Any doctors you can recommend. Thanks a lot. God bless  you.

Maya, in my opinion only and I may well be wrong, is for you to continue with your nursing course if possible. It will give you something else to focus on apart from yourself. You also have to think about what effect your state of mind is having on your family so for you to stick to your normal routine will help them.

There are members on here who have had unruptured aneurisms coiled and are ok

I am sorry, we cannot recommend any doctors, it would not be ethical to do so.

• Like 2