Claudiamor SAH 26 January 2017

Claudiamor

Hi Claudiamor,

Welcome to the site. You have done very well to get back to work so soon, and wonderful to hear that you are feeling good. Take it easy though, it's still very early days. Tell us more about your experience. My SAH was New Years Eve with 2 coils on 3 January 2017. The hospital have told me that will be clearing me to drive on my next appointment with the consultant on 22 March but I have an appointment with the Dr next week and hoping that he will be able to clear me as it's driving me mad being stuck at home.

• Like 3

Hello Julie!  I also had two coils put in on 1/26/17.  I was released from the hospital on 2/3/17 and cleared to go back to work on 2/23/17.  I'm 44 years old and have two young kids at home (3 and 5).  I feel like it's a miracle that I am here and I am taking it easy breezy at work.  I'm so glad I found this group.  I'm from Chicago.

• Like 3

HI Claudiamor, Fantastic that you made it, and by the sounds of it without any major issues, especially since you have 2 small children, that's wonderful news, and you sound very positive which will help you a lot. I find this site such a huge help, in many ways, as any queries can be answered, and any problems can be halved. I have made a really good recovery, initially was extremely worried about the future, but after a post from Macca all the negativity has gone, and I'm just happy to be in one piece and able to get on with life with a more positive attitude. Wishing you all the very best.

• Like 3

Hey Claudia, welcome to the forum, let us know if you have any specifc questions right now..

I was 39 when I had mine almost five years ago, two young daughters who were then aged 6 and 8 so I will understand a little of what you are going through. Lots of experiences  to find and read on here which will help you, 

Take care, go easy each day and be kind to yourself. Treat yourself as you would advise a friend who has survived similar. 

• Like 3

Hi Claudiamor,

Welcome to BTG this is a brilliant site, you have come to the right place for help and support, lots of information to help you along the recovery road.

Sounds like you are doing well, you sound very positive about things, which is great.

Wishing you well & looking forward to hearing more from you.

Take care

Love

Michelle x

• Like 3

Hello Claudia

You have done really well, go at your own speed, and it is good to find a site where we are not alone in our goal to get better.

This site was a Godsend to my Daughter and myself.

Anytime you are feeling low come on here and have a rant, better than bottling it up xx

Well Done You ...Now I say this to all newcomers so you are not getting away  lol ..My Surgeon told me to try not to stress and I do this by thinking of fun times and a song xx

So Good luck  and Welcome to BTG

Love

Winb143 xx

• Like 1