Strange feeling over my head.

Just wondering if anyone has had this happen.

Last week I had a strange feeling over the left side of my head, 

It felt as though there was something crawling under my scalp, I also had a bit of pain when it happened, not a pain like when I had SAH it was a strange feeling.

I feel ok now and it hasn't happened again, but I have an appointment with my new GO later this month so I will mention it.

Just wondered if anyone else has had it happen.

Love

Michelle xx 

Hi Chelle

I often get this feeling, but not the pain.  It's almost as if warm liquid is trickling over my scalp under my skin. Its over as quickly as it starts but I don't get the pain, so I don't worry.

Get yourself to your GP though to get it checked out - then let me know what they say hhahaha.

Hi Michelle,

I've had all manner of strange feelings in my head since the SAH more than eight years ago and still get them.   Overall, I don't worry about them but there are those instances when you just can't help but get a bit anxious., especially when they come on very suddenly. I know they are exacerbated by too much caffeine.  But do talk to your doctor about it to be sure.

love, Colleen

• Like 1

Thank you all for taking the time to reply.

I do feel a little easier about it knowing others have had the same feeling, but I will still mention it when I see doctor at the end of the month.

Where would I be without you all.

Love 

Michelle xx