Right Branch Block

As part of my normal checkup, my EKG showed I have Right Branch Block which means the electronic signals from my brain to the right side of my heart don't get through. Luckily when the signals do go to,the left side, they signal the right so it still reacts though slightly delayed. Anyone else have this?  It doesn't sound too severe unless I have a heart attack in which case my odds of survival go way down. Doing my research now and would love to hear from anyone who knows about this. 

Chris

• Like 1

hi Chris

sorry to hear you are suffering branch block. this I believe can be sorted by a cardiologist at a hospital with drugs. I hope you seek treatment soon if they haven't already started to treat you.  best wishes 

• Like 2

So with more research, I do not think this is related to my NASAH. I also found where this is common in males who exercise a lot. That it's not really a block but more of a false positive do to an in shape heart. Don't know if that's me or not but I feel better. Thanks for listening and the well wishes. 

• Like 1