well i guess it's progress....

hwyaden

a friend of mine who used to nurse patients with brain injuries warned me that because of where hubby's bleed was he might lose his inhibitions when he starts to recover. he's already stripping off his own clothes at every opportunity but i took his mitt off yesterday to stroke his hand and he started removing mine too! our poor teenage daughter didn't know where to put herself! :lol: eldest daughter says i need to get a burkha before i next visit :-P

I came round and my language was blue, anyone upset me I was saying the eff word, that isn't me. Well okay a little lol

Keep singing to him Hw it helps.

Good luck and put loads of clothes on lol

Love

WinB143 xx xx asked how hubby was in Green room xx

When he gets better you can get your own back Hw. just kidding

When he comes home he will get better, how's his memory, mine was so bad due to hydrochephalus. (still cannot spell it)

Keep head up as it is bad for those who care for us, as we don't care as we are in cuckooland.

It will get better xx

Good luck and keep smiling xx

Love

WinB143 xx xx

Edited by Winb143

Hwy progress is progress hon.

Sound like hubbys bleed was similar to my Dads, he never used the F word until the stroke & at a family meeting (with nurses & care givers present plus me!) he asked outright about his sex life!! I have never been so embarrassed but the nurses assured me it was quite common & they'd heard it all before!!

My hubby gave me pen and paper and said to me "Write down what you want me to do Win".

I wrote in a scrawl "Help me"

When I was better my daughter showed it to me and I cried. (what's new) lol

Tell your hubby to get well soon and help him do movements, when he's ready for it. ie open and close hand.

He'll get there xx

Good luck and never give up xx

Love

WinB143 xx xx