Surgery this week

Okay Carolyn I just hope you are not too nervous xx

Like Debbie you will be fine and you have faith in your Surgeon so don't forget to sing when worried.

Love ya pal xx You'll be fine and write when possible but rest first xx

Missing my Hippy pal xx

Winnie  xx xx  xx  I'll sing when you get back Deal ?  xx  unless you have a headache then I wont sing xx Double Deal? ha ha

• Like 1

Macca,

I am very blessed for sure. I have been having some headaches but to be expected, they should start to subside, hopefully within the next week or so. I am feeling better everyday! My hubby and I are glad to have the surgery behind us! Now just the recovery and check ups.

I am looking forward to New beginnings with new friends, spending time with old friends and telling my family how much they mean to me "often"

Debbie

Xoxo

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

good afternoon just an update, I am 2 weeks post coiling  & spoke with my doctor yesterday. he said everything seems fine my headaches are subsiding and my fatigue is getting better. I started back to work Monday and the first few days were rough, but getting better. next appointment is in 6 months for another angiogram. love to all Debbie

• Like 2

Hi Debbie :)

Thank you for the update and really pleased things are going well and you are back at work. Well done :)

Please take it steady and don't rush things. Glad headaches are subsiding and the fatigue getting better.

Remember to rest up as much as possible.

Good luck for your next appointment, keep in touch and let us know how you are doing.

Take care xx

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone, I just wanted to check in to say hi it's nice to see everyone doing well. I am now almost 4 weeks post coiling I feel OK except for this sinus infection that I got and my allergies.

It was unfortunate to get the sinus infection after my procedure, kind of alarming wasn't sure if it was my sinuses or something to do with the aneurysm just being coiled! but all seems to be going okay I'm still a little tired and still feel some weird sensations in my head but some might say I was always that way... Laugh out loud. take care. Debbie

• Like 3

Hi all, so my previous sinus infection seems to be getting better, but now I feel these weird pressure feelings in my head not really painful but not comfortable either to say the least. these headaches and odd feelings I have been feeling in my head i acquainted with the sinusitis but now I'm rethinking that some of it may be residual from the coiling?

I see my GP on Tuesday so I will ask her about it. any comments, similar experience? It has only been about a month post coiling, not sure what to think..... as mentioned no real follow up to what to expect down the road ofter coiling.

Macca, thank you so much, what a relief for sure. I'm just wondering how long these weird headaches will last? They come at random times during the day and night and feel kind of like pressure headaches not bad enough for Pain pills but definitely enough for a Tylenol.

all in all feeling pretty blessed these days..... One day at a time!

You're welcome Debbie,

Always great to have positive and inspirational posts that everyone can see to lift them from the gloom of their own experiences!  Light at the end of the tunnel and all that.

You'll probably find a bit of ebb and flow with the headaches but hope fully they'll recede over time.   One day at a time is the right strategy, I'm sure!  Good luck!

Macca

• Like 1

Seriously I had headaches when I came out of it and after approx. 2 year they have gone apart from when I get stressed.

Give it time and if in doubt see Your Doc.

Love

Win  xx xx   Hope all is Well xxxx

• Like 1

• 1 month later...