FIVE YEARS

Hi BTG friends

Just a brief post to say that it will be five years since Mrs Subs SAH at 2.10pm today !

Why do I mention the time- well she had already been in hospital for three weeks  and was in a single room.  I visited daily at 2.30pm. On that day I chose to arrive early at 2pm and she fell unconscious in front of me at 2.10pm…………….

Many of you know our journey since then, and indeed since Jan 2015 you have played a big part in supporting us as we daily deal with the effects and challenges of SAH –and move on.

Thank you all for your posts, humour in the Green Room, likes, messages and laughs at the Brain Games.

Take care everyone-

We are away North all day today to help fund raise for the three `Blue Light Services`

Subs

• Like 8

Morning Subs. Happy Anni -versary to both you and Mrs Subs. You have been a wonderful support to your wife and also many members on BTG myself included. How fortuitous you arrived early that day.

Have a great day today and raise lots of money for the fantastic blue lights!

Clare xx

• Like 5

Have a good Day Subs,

We met, and both poured our heart out to each other you about Mrs,  me about BTG.

I remember your  post and it was like you poured out all your feelings on here, see told you it was good lol

So be happy the pair of you and hope things get better and better  xx

Take care pal xx and Mrs xx a trouble shared is a trouble halved xx and wink xx I actually winked lol

Win xxxxxxxx 

• Like 6

Happy Anniversary to Mrs Subs, I'm sure she'll be very grateful for all the support you have given her over the past 5 years which hasn't been easy at times.

I'm glad Win introduced you to this site, you've made a great contribution since joining.  I hope today's fund raising has gone well - a great cause. Enjoy the rest of you day,

Sarah

• Like 4

Hi everyone-

Many thanks for your good wishes for Mrs Subs and myself.

We just returned from our day out. We met up with five other friends, and our BBQ stand raised £540 after expenses. The weather was great and the event was very well supported by the local people.

Subs

• Like 8

Congratulations on the five year anni-versary. You are terrific support for your wife and a great contributor to the site.

Congratulations also on your fund raising, what a great way to celebrate the day!

• Like 5

Happy 5 years Anni-versary to you and Mrs Subs :) you have been through so much together.

Your love and support for Mrs Subs shines through in all your posts.

Well done on the fundraising for the 'Blue Light Services' and thank you for all your caring supportive posts on BTG.

Wishing you both well.

Tina xx

• Like 5

Excellent fundraising and a great way to support those charities. Sure you have been great support to Mrs. Subs and advice has been invaluable. Wishing the next five years goes well for you both x

• Like 3

Hi Mr & Mrs Subs, Congratulations on your 5 year anni-versary, sorry I missed the actual date,

As many have said you have been a fantastic support to your wife and you have been a great

support to so many on BTG.

Hope you both had a lovely day, well done on raising so much money for such a worthy cause.

Love & best wishes to you both

Love

Michelle x

• Like 1