1 Year NASAH Anniversary

Chris G

Hi Chris, well done one year on.

Chris, it`s been a pleasure to have your frank input as you`ve moved on in your recovery.

So glad that you have been able to get back to your work in what seems to be a demanding job.

Also thanks for introducing us to your lovely family. Your participation and humour in the Brain Games help keep us all challenged, and your helpful comments in the various  Forum discussions have been a great support.

Hope you continue to make good progress and enjoy clocking up the miles on the `beat`.

Subs

• Like 3

Hi Chris :)

Congratulations on your 1st year NASAH Anniversary !

Well done you for doing so well and getting back to work....huge respect :thumbsup:

Thank you for sharing your on going recovery and for all your support & friendship back to others. You are very much part of the BTG family :) 

As Subs has said, 

1 hour ago, subzero said:

Also thanks for introducing us to your lovely family. Your participation and humour in the Brain Games help keep us all challenged, and your helpful comments in the various  Forum discussions have been a great support.

Hope you have a very enjoyable, relaxing day and celebrate with your lovely family :)

Take care

Tina xx

• Like 3

Thanks all! 

Clare, I slept til 8, but still got a 2 mile run in.  I just had to run past the spot today, smile and keep on going.  When I was finally put on my knees last year, I ended up right under this little tree, so I know the exact spot and run by it almost every day.  I will probably do it again this evening with my daughter when she gets home from school.  Now that the weather is a bit cooler, she is starting to run around the park again instead of going to the treadmill.

• Like 1

Thats funny Chris, I run past the place I had my  thunderclap headache nearly every week too. It is near where my jogging club meet and actually outside a Porsche garage! I reckon it was seeing the price of those cars that set me off lol!

Glad you've had a good day, keep running.

Clare xx

• Like 3

Chris,

Congrats on passing the one year mark and on all that healthy running you do.  I was reading your post in the Green Room about feeling a bit anxious and I think that's normal; kind of like they say lightning never strikes twice, but we can never really say never.  I was quite anxious on my one year Anni-versary and have often taken that day off from work to just spend peacefully at home (which is where mine occurred).  You did great getting out and breezing by the site.

I don't know that we ever stop glancing back, but the important thing is to stride forward and lend a comforting word or encouragement where we can.  You are coming along fabulously!

Colleen

• Like 4

Colleen,

I used to prepare for me dying after what I was told what happened to me (Morbid Win) lol

I then found via my Daughter coming on here,  BTG and to see people joking about their Anni's etc was an eye opener to me. 

That is when I realised there is life after a bleed/SAH and it was okay to laugh about it. 

I think when we have a bleed or whatever we think the worst.  But to come on here and be able to share or give vent is brilliant.

Thanks once more BTG and all on it xxxx  Doesn't Chris look healthy  grrrrr lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...