Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
paul99

My Darling Linda

tennissmithy    21

Hi Paul,.

Paul, I don't know what to say, when I read this, I cried. It's a long time since I've been on btg and wow you and Lin have been through it. I'm so sorry about your news. Lin has fought a battle for a long time and you have been an amazing support for her. I remember our messages in the beginning when you were wondering how you were going to be able to support her well enough etc and you've done a brilliant job. She'll be pain free now.

i like Sami, would like to come and pay my respects but won't be able to get the time off xx

Try and remember to take care of yourself too xx

love

laura

xx

• Like 3

SarahLou    858

My Dearest Paul,

Lin is the brightest star in the sky.

You are in our thoughts and prayers.

With much love to you,

Sarah-Louise, Paul and Caitlin  Xx

• Like 4

paul99    399

my darling friends

thank you to the lovely person who was able to transfer the music onto lins page you are not alone means so so much to me I played it in 2008 when lin was in hospital after the collapse  and the vocals just reduces me to tears with memories of 2008 through to today the song really allows me to express how I feel today and the tears just flow because if I could sing I would but thank you for a lovely gesture which I will always treasure god bless you and thank you xx

• Like 2

paul99    399

hello my dearest friends

thank you for all your lovely response's it has helped and supported me to come to terms with Linda's passing which has been very painful however im going to try and put a copy of lins service card on here and possibly a picture of lins flower tribute before it was placed on the casket

however I will also stop posting on this page as I feel lin would like to support others who are going through the same situation as we have gone through

I cannot thank you enough for everything you have done for both lin and me I feel extremely humbled by your tributes and care and love you have shown us both god bless you all and thank you I will listen to the music which has been lovingly put on Linda's page by  the special person who I think knows how much it means to me  god bless you

all my love   paulxxxx

PS may I also thank everyone who donated in lins memory to BTG I am stunned and so grateful my heart really is so so grateful that you found it in your hearts to support Karen and the site  god bless you and thank you

• Like 3

Winb143    5,603

Thank you Paul for helping my Daughter Bessie /Sarah when I was out of it.

So a great debt is owed to you and all on this forum xx

Hope All goes well with you and once again thanks  xx

Kindest Regards

Winb143 xxxxx

• Like 3

Karen    14,335

Love and hugs Paul....we're all with you. x

Some of the older members on BTG who haven't posted for a while and have moved on from BTG, but are friends on Facebook with BTG Facebook and myself, send their love and condolences, as they remember your personal support and Lin ....

Sarah, Carolyn, Tina W, Michelle D, Janet, Jen, Keith, Leonie, Sandi, Kelley, Donna, Margaret, Vivien and Mary.... their usernames on BTG are different, but they're all thinking of you and send love. x

• Like 1

paul99    399

thank you Karen

it has taken me  by surprise  im pleased others have supported you and please pass my grateful thanks onto them again a very humbled paul xxxx

• Like 4