My partner cannot understand how I am feeling and telling everyone that I am singling him out and constantly picking on him whilst being nice to everyone else.  

I really am not but he just does not understand that things are different and tells me to just snap out of it.  I feel more relaxed when I am out of the house and out with friends. He just sees this as me having a jolly time whilst he is working. He says if I can go out like this, then I can return to work.  I work in the criminal justice system so do not feel I will do my clients much good at the moment.

is there any other partners acting the same or anyone he could talk to.

I feel we may split up after 17 years if this carries on much longer.

It must be fraustrating to go through this. But please don’t decide anything in a hurry or when you are angry. I have seen many kinds of partners/ spouses. 

You can read subzero s post in the thread “ I laugh so hard at this question.” I think it s very helpful. Please take one day at a time. Have him talk to neuro or check out this website or see a therapist. But I think people on this website might be able to help you more. Goodluck.

Archived