Anger/aggression issues

I have continued to have anger and aggression issues three and a half years post SAH. I get to the point where I throw things sometimes and really yell sometimes over small things. When it happens it brings up thoughts of my disability and just makes me more angry. Is this an issue that anyone else has had this far out?

thank you so much

I m not allowed to give you med advice. But talk to your gp. See a therapist. I have patients who re bipolar but it is not diagnosed till much later because it is a hard diagnosis. I m not sure if you have anger issues, racing thought, happy periods, arguing with people, spending money, depression etc. count to ten before you burst out. Don’t think too much and create more anger. Try reading finding peace in a frantic world book. Would recommend that. It s about working with meditation.

I am more moody since mine. Not really anger as much as lack of patience. Now I have created an “ice zone” in my imagination. When I start to get frustrated I “float above in the ice zone”. Sounds weird but it helps. Maybe some similar technique could help you. 

I get tourettes when hubby takes the micky out of me, he always does it when I'm in a bad mood so poor man sometimes I can take it and other days I can't.

So He gets me singing songs like" Breaking up is hard to do, If you love me really love me let it happen I wont care" Poor man I do try and explain to him but he goes yeah yeah. then I break into another song so I wont swear lol xxxx  ha ha xxxx 

Be well all xxxxxx

Archived