3 years and counting....

weedrea

3 years ago today at 1am I had my SAH. Sharing experiences and everyday news on here really does make me feel part of a wonderful community! I may never meet any of you but thank you none the less!

Hi, well done three years post SAH, and thanks for your kind comments about the BTG community.

It is great to have you as part of that community and we always welcome your comments too.

Best wishes as you continue your progress.

Subs

Hello Weedra. I had my SAH at 6:30 pm. I can't imagine ~ were you asleep when your event happened? Oh my goodness. Congrats on your 3 year anniversary and continue to enjoy each day forward. 

Congratulations on your 3rd Anni-versary Weedra. Yes we may never meet each other but we all share a common bond. You are just behind me, my anniversary was in February and I still struggle sometimes with the new normal. So good to be able to share here!

Clare xx

1 hour ago, Kathy said:

Hello Weedra. I had my SAH at 6:30 pm. I can't imagine ~ were you asleep when your event happened? Oh my goodness. Congrats on your 3 year anniversary and continue to enjoy each day forward. 

I'm a night-owl so had just put the kettle on for my last cuppa of the night when it happened. Problem was my local little hospital wasn't that interested in me - I didn't even see a doctor until 6am and that was only so he could send me home with some paracetamol! :) Still, glad someone from the dayshift thought it was worth reviewing my file!

The doctor wasn't keen at the time to get the radiographer in to do a CT scan as he didn't think it necessary. But I've since learnt that due to shortages of radiographers in the UK that all our local CT scan outputs get sent to Scottish Borders Hospital to be assessed so it is a rather convoluted process!

Archived