Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello!

By registering with us, you'll be able to view our forums in full as well as discuss, share and private message other members of Behind The Gray. Why not join us now?
Sign in to follow this  
Clare1

1 year today!

1 year since SAH tonight!!!   Coil fitted, 2 weeks in hospital and 4 months off work.  Just having a normal day at work today but thought I’d go out for a meal tonight to celebrate!!  Being alive!!  If I have the energy to get through of course - I normally have a lie down after work!!

• Like 3

Congratulations Clare on your 1st  SAH Anni-versary :) hope you have a good day at work and have the energy to enjoy a wonderful meal out tonight celebrating being alive !!! :) xx

• Like 1

Hello Clare and also well done one year post SAH.

Great to hear you are back at work. Take care and treat yourself kindly.

Enjoy your `celebrations` tonight.

Subs

• Like 1

Well done Clare and hope that you manage to get out for a meal later and celebrate life! 😃🥂 xx

• Like 1

Was my 9th on Sunday and I forgot about it totally, Karen gave me a reminder along with Subs.

So Happy  Anni ~ versary  Clare 1  xxxxx and many more xxxxx  Will you remind me mine is 29th July lol  xxxxx 

You will get there and ignore the bad days as they do become fewer and you learn to laugh more ..

In my case sing poorly  sorry hubs.  Congratulations and many more  xxxxxx(Put August but that's the wrong anniversary our Wedding lol)  

• Like 1

Congratulations on your first Anni-versary Clare - my first year was the hardest - so hopefully onwards and upwards from here - enjoy tonight and celebrate that you've passed the 1st of everything post SAH.

• Like 1

Congratulations Clare on your 1st Anni-versary, hope you manage to get out for your celebration meal.

Hope you continue to go from strength to strength.

Love & best wishes

Michelle xx 

Hope you had the energy to go out. Glad you have the year behind you and are pressing onward. ~ Kathy

Hope you went out and celebrated but if you chose not to hope you had a good day xxx 

Congratulations on your first anni-versary, glad to hear you seem to be doing well -  a nap at the end of the day is mandatory for sah'ers ;) 

xx