1 year today!

Clare1

1 year since SAH tonight!!!   Coil fitted, 2 weeks in hospital and 4 months off work.  Just having a normal day at work today but thought I’d go out for a meal tonight to celebrate!!  Being alive!!  If I have the energy to get through of course - I normally have a lie down after work!!

Congratulations Clare on your 1st  SAH Anni-versary :) hope you have a good day at work and have the energy to enjoy a wonderful meal out tonight celebrating being alive !!! :) xx

Was my 9th on Sunday and I forgot about it totally, Karen gave me a reminder along with Subs.

So Happy  Anni ~ versary  Clare 1  xxxxx and many more xxxxx  Will you remind me mine is 29th July lol  xxxxx 

You will get there and ignore the bad days as they do become fewer and you learn to laugh more ..

In my case sing poorly  sorry hubs.  Congratulations and many more  xxxxxx(Put August but that's the wrong anniversary our Wedding lol)  

Congratulations on your first Anni-versary Clare - my first year was the hardest - so hopefully onwards and upwards from here - enjoy tonight and celebrate that you've passed the 1st of everything post SAH.

Archived