Vascular surgeon

If you have other issues such as carotid artery narrowing, leg pain due to circulation issues yes. But I think you ll see neurosurgeon more for SAh only. 

I think you ll also see neurologist for sure. Cardio if needed as well.

Thank you!  I've been to an array of doctors and no one has ever suggested it but yet people in general have mentioned it and so I wondered since I don't have a reason why it happened do I need to see a vascular doctor.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.... no they didn't.  I had a ton of questions for him as he is someone new.  The doctor that was with me last year has moved unfortunately.  I've been dealing with 2 weeks of unexplained vertigo that has been debilitating, thankfully it is subsiding.  I had to get CT scanned and now have an MRI so it just puts so many questions in my head.  He sort of laughed it off saying that I had very extensive testing done to make sure that everything was ok.

That there is no reason for a vascular surgeon.  I don't get it all though honestly.  I've never had headaches, vertigo or anything of the like prior to all this.  I was doing pretty good too before the random vertigo came on and brought on crazy headaches again.  It gets frustrating and it's scary when stuff pops up.  I think I'll just always feel the need to search for answers that I may never get. 

Archived