Clip vs Coil

welcome back celia and so pleased you are happy so to speak now life can begin again hopefully without too many side effects although ive been reading your posts i felt unqualified to add anything prior to you choice of surgery but im really chuffed to see you back online just take things easy for a while hugs and cuddles sweetheart and congratulations

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to thank you thank you all again for your tremendous support. Your kind words of encouragement really do help me to "get on with it". I may be uncomfortable right now, but I'm also aware of how very lucky I've been, and continue to be.

My very best wishes to all you wonderful survivors and carers.

Celia what can I say? I really thought I had left a comment for you, it's good to have you back, even if you are feeling a bit the worse for wear:frown: I'm so sorry on looking I could not find a comment from me, so a very humble apology to you. Would you believe I have actually been talking about you to my partner and was very sad when I saw the dear old brain had let me down again. Hope that things are gradually improving. All the very best:oops:

Good afternoon Perry and Mel and, of course, All,

Hope you're having a good day today. I really can't thank you enough for all your positive encouragement. I'm in a pretty gloomy recovery place right now - a continual "three steps forward, two steps back". I have some good days, when I go around the house smiling to myself because my head's stopped hurting, and then there's the miserable pounding head days, when I can't lift my head up without wanting to vomit.

This afternoon I'm enjoying a peaceful window of low level headache! It's better than being (as my son would say) "throwy uppy" so I'm basking in a "good day".

All the best to you all, you're really keeping me going with your positivity. :wink:

C