My Partner

Hi Angela

Thats great news, so glad that Mark is doing so amazingly well. Do tell him to be careful not to overdo it tho - fatigue has a habit of biting you on the bum when you least expect it - don't dampen his spirit tho lol - its that that keeps us going too

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,:-D

Mark is still doing great the doctor gave him the go ahead to fly so we went for a well deserved holiday to San Antonio Bay in Ibiza last week. Mark had no ill effects with the flight, it was a wonderful holiday and i think we both appreciated it even more after what happened.:-D We both have a lovely colour pity we came back to rain the last two days.:lol:

Hope you are all doing well.

My beloved in the hotel balcony.

DSC00115.jpg

Having a light refreshment.:wink:

DSC00099.jpg

Edited by Angela1

Thank you for your kind replies, your the salt of the earth on here.:wink:

Sami i could walk along that bay all day:-D like you say its gorgeous, that was our second time in San Antonio. Our legs were buckling at the amount of walking we did.:shock: walked off all the food we ate every night.:lol:

Angela, Great photos!

Glad you had a great hol and Mark had no ill effects from the flights.

Mark is doing amazingly well, I definitely think positivity and determination are tremendous factors in aiding recovery. Long may it continue for us all,

Take care

Kel x

Hi Angela,

So pleased you had a fab holiday! God knows you bothe deserved it after what's happened!

I'm really pleased for you both that Mark is doing so well, just make sure he does a phased return to work when he goes back and doesn't overdo things. I tried to go back to work after 6 months (I think, I can't remember all that well) and I'm still paying for it now.

Katie x

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

Mark went back to work on Monday 7th June, exactly 14 weeks and 1 day after his SAH. He is doing really well, he amazes me he is such a strong guy. He had a back to work meeting thingy and they asked him a serious of questions. One question was had he any suicidal thoughts:shock:, mark being mark said "you must be joking? im estatic that im alive after what i have been through" think mark was a bit annoyed at that question cant blame him either. Anyway like i say he is doing fantastic and enjoying being back at work so all is well.:-D

Really pleased for you both! It's always good to re-discover a bit of normality and Mark certainly has a great attitude! :biggrin:

Wishing you both the very best and let us know how Mark and yourself progress.... xx

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you all for your kind and encouraging words, yes Karen normality is fantastic:-D Mark has been working in Essex since 21st June.He calls me everyday and he is just going from strength to strength. I will say to him how are you today etc and he will say Chick(his pet name for me) im on top of the world.:-D I know im biased but what a guy.:wink:

He will be home on Thursday and i for one cant wait to see him.:-D