Leon

Guest Pompeyfaith

Guest Pompeyfaith

Skippy,

I can sure relate to that as I was in the garden this morning doing a job a don't like weeding lol but then I saw 2 doves on my shed roof being all lovey dovey lol.

That made a boring job a worth while one because had I not been there I would have missed it.

Hey Leon

Yep, it sure is the simple things that make you glad you're here. I work in a Nursery - not directly with the children - but when I'm out in reception in the morning and some run and give me a hug, it makes my day.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Leon

A huge belated Welcome to the site hey i also have foot drop and now wear a splint. Hope you are doing well i also love the simple things in life, i have found it dosnt take much and dont need to have the things in life i thought i did, i love th garden and love feeding the birds and just sitting there, we have 4 doves one is so tame it sits on the bird table while i put the seeds on.....i have been caught loads of time talking to it...my hubby just smiles....who cares about the neighbours. Well take care and nice to meet you.

Love luck and laughter

Michelle C xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx