A terrified husband

Hi Rog,

Sorry to hear you are feeling like this - I don't think it's uncommon and is probably because of the two things happening in a relatively short time of each other.

Your wife is obviously doing very well and I can only assume the being slightly less patient than before is only due to tiredness - whether we be toddlers or adults we all get more impatient when tired and that is something us sahers appear to suffer from.

Hopefully you will feel more relaxed when your wife has had the coils checked and you have had chance to talk to her consultant.

I'm not sure what else to say to reassure you, but I don't let it bother me too much and I live with another unruptured aneursym and carry on looking after my 10 year old and two teenagers. I think in time and perhaps with the help of counselling, you too will be able to carry on without this constant worrying.

Take care,

Sarah

Hi All,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I think the general opinion is that I need to talk to someone and I guess your right.

I do know things will get better with time but I guess I need a bit more help realising this!!!

Thanks again and good luck/Well done to you all too with your recovery. My wife is an insperation and all of you are too.

Rog XXXX

hi rog

im sorry i havent answered you earlier but bt decided to do an upgrade and it took me and everyone else in the area off line untill just now i will pm you my number it will be a mobile but i can give you my landline for evenings have you had a talk with the wife and discussed what happened and how you feel i got most of my feelings out on here and it helped the feelings will continue and if you could locate a headway group near youi i think it would help both of you you can always ring me or text me anytime just hold in there it does get better but not untill the scan has been carried out then you will know what is what take care

Hi Rog

Yeh things just take time to get back on track, my husband was just the same believe it or not,

its been 11yrs now for me so there is light at the end of the very long tunnel.

But getting a councellor could help you both I think....

take care

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

You may remember me from a long time ago:-D.

Well - not sure if I'm allowed to do this, so if I'm not, my apologies and please ignore this message but my wife has made a great recovery from her SAH last year despite the anni being coiled and clipped to due compaction.

We are do a sponsored walk in May this year to raise money for the fantastic Wessex Neurological Centre who treated her. Please see her story on the attached and if you want to donate, anything would be appreciated.

Best wishes to all

Rog

www.virginmoneygiving.com/team/walk4wessex4