My name is Anna, it happened yesterday....

annataria92

Oh Anna, sweetheart, what can I say. I so wish I could give you a hug right now.

It's so nice that you are coming on here, but it's made difficult that we can't actually be with you during this time. Please be assured that our thoughts are with you and your family.

lots of love,

Sarah

Anna,

I don’t know what to say other than you are being held in thought and prayer. Be with your mother and say all the words you want to say to and for her to hear. Don’t forget the chapel and the chaplains – they will bring such a comfort and can come up to the ward. Make sure you’re all close and supportive. You are very much in my thoughts.

Love

Anya xx

Anna, Sarah is right, hold your mum's hand and say everything you need to say to her. It's so important. I have a friend whose mum recently passed suddenly and the biggest regret is not saying what she needed to.

Sweetheart, I wish I was there to hug you. I can't imagine how hard this is. Talking is important, talk to your family. Talk to whoever will listen.

All my hugs to you,

Sandi K.

Anna

So very sorry to hear your news. Spend as much time as you can with your mum, hold her hand and tell her you love her. Be as strong as you can be and be with your family too. Remember all the good times you have shared and hold them close to your heart.

If you need us, we're all here for you.

Sending love to you and your family at this very difficult time.