Big decision - coiling or not

Hi Gina,

I'm so sorry to hear your news about your Sister, but don't give up, as I'm sure that the medics will be doing their very best.

Hope that you get good news soon and will be keeping you both in my thoughts.

Lots of love, K xxx

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gina,

Sorry to hear Theresa wasn't coiled after all! Hope they've come up with something since your last posting. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!!

Jan,

When and if you're looking in, been thinking of you today. Hope all went well and you're resting peacefully!

love and hugs,

Carolyn

Hi Gill

I'm so sorry Theresa wasn't coiled, hopefully they'll come up with a solution for her. I hope she's recovering well. What a time you are all having.

Jan hope all went well and you're lying there thinking of what you're going buy for your holiday!

:-D Hi and a BIG THANKYOU to all of you for your thoughts and good wishes.

I cannot believe how well I feel and how quickly I was up and about after the op. Michelle did tell me that it was completely different and the consultant told me it would be like a walk in the park compared to the SAH but I wasn't convinced. The reality is that my op was on Tuesday at 10am and here I am on Thursday at 10pm at home. Apart from a bad head yesterday (like someone had messed with my brain :crazy:- oh yeh they had) and feeling really tired which I'm sure you can all relate to, I feel really good and I can't put into words the relief I feel in knowing it's all over. All I can say is that if anyone has the opportunity to have elective coiling - go for it.

Jan xxx:-D

Gina, sorry Theresa's didn't go ahead but hope something has been sorted for her.

Yippee!!

Jan, brilliant news!:biggrin: Congratulations on getting through it all so well! It's so good to hear some positive news. Keep up the good work and remember to rest lots.

Take care now, speak soon.

Sally xxxxx

Well done Jan for being so brave and feeling so well:thumbsup: I remember that feeling of surprise at how well I felt after my second coiling -certainly a relief after the anxiety leading up to it. I dare say you will be counting the days again now - until your holiday!

Sarah

great news that your coiling is done as im sure u have read they couldnt do myn went down at 8.15 and come back to the ward at 2.15 so they did try hard .but they found i have 6 of them .i was so hopping i could get on with my life .they are in talks about clipping them have said they will have to do more then one op .so im not giving up hope .have been very tearfull .but im so glad for you xxxx

Theresa, hugs coming to you through cyber space! I can't imagine how disappointed you are feeling right now. I'm sure the docs will come up with a plan quickly so you can continue moving forward. Stay strong and think positive!

Hugs,

Sandi K. Xox

Nice to see you back on here Theresa, but am really sorry to hear you have just been through this without the result you wanted. I just hope you are not kept waiting too long now - It appears you have two very loving and caring sisters to help you through this and don't forget, BTG is always open.

Take care,

Sarah

Hey ladies

Jan, so pleased that everything went well for you and that you're now back at home. Still make sure you get plenty of rest for a couple of days or so though.

Theresa, really disappointed for you that your's wasn't as straight forward as we'd all hoped. At least they are looking at alternative ways to help though rather than just saying it can't be done. Fingers crossed for you that they'll have you sorted soon.

So pleased for you Jan, I read your PM before I saw this thread & have replied to you. Brilliant news!!

Theresa - I am so sorry you haven't had the outcome that everyone hoped you would YET. I am sure we will all be congratulating you on good news soon too. I can't imagine how disappointing it must have been for you but don't give up hope, your time for some good news will be next. Thinking of you.

Michelle xx