Aneurysm size and how many?

My wife was found to have 12 aneurysms, 2 of which I believe were aneurysms on aneurysms . Her bleed was coiled then two craniotomy ops clipped and wrapped the rest. Don`t know the location or size of them, was probably told, but did not really take in everything that was said at the time.
Hi there,i found your comment about your wife having 12 annys i do hope she is feeling well and yourself.My sister has seven annys 3 have been clipped she too had a massive bleed stroke and 1 burst,she had no choice but to have the operation she was told she would only survive 6months.The surgeon was the best and was totally honest with her and all us family of how there was a risk of loosing her in thearte.Thankgod her op was 25th january and she is home and doing well.Just wondered if your wife could share any information on her journey so far but would totally understand if she felt unhappy to do that.I wish you both good health and lots of love

• 3 weeks later...
Hi there,i found your comment about your wife having 12 annys i do hope she is feeling well and yourself.My sister has seven annys 3 have been clipped she too had a massive bleed stroke and 1 burst,she had no choice but to have the operation she was told she would only survive 6months.The surgeon was the best and was totally honest with her and all us family of how there was a risk of loosing her in thearte.Thankgod her op was 25th january and she is home and doing well.Just wondered if your wife could share any information on her journey so far but would totally understand if she felt unhappy to do that.I wish you both good health and lots of love

Hi Mary, please pass on our best wishes to your sister. We hope she makes a good recovery and continues to improve as time goes by. My wife continues to improve in slow steady steps but the fatigue still rules her life. She had an angiogram in November which confirmed what I`d suspected and had kept from her. Only 11 of her aneurysms had been treated. The last one was in to bad a position to get at from inside but not big enought to coil. Outwardly she seems to accept that she could live some years without anything happening but inside, only she knows, I just hope for the best for how ever long. Outwardly she is quite bubbly but she tires very quickly when her brain has to much information to take in. It is hard having to hold back and let her do things at her own pace. You just want to jump in and take over but to do that would possibly undermine her confidence in herself. When I get home from work I`ve to resist the urge to do everything so`s not to undermine her confidence. I usually do housework when she`s out so she doesn`t feel she`s not capable and letting things go.....Best wishes to you both for the future, Dave xx