12 months on!

Hi Rhiann,

Happy 1st anni versary and glad you did something nice with hubby.

Sammi, I said I'm like the queen, I've got two birthdays. (didn't get the prezzies tho') and now that it's over I feel really relieved and lucky. Now that my second anni has been sorted i'm gonna sit down and do a plan of action for the next 12 months -there's all sorts hubby and I have said we want to do but keep putting it off - well no more. Our life re-starts here so watch this space. Love to all xx

Congratulations to you both on passing your first anniversary.

Its definitely as Sami says, the hardest one. I am approaching my second one now (Sunday) and am much less concerned about reaching that milestone. :-D I think, with the first, I was concerned it was a notification that I should be completely back to how I was beforehand, and having to admit I wasn't was a sign of failure.:frown: This year I feel totally different towards it. In fact, I've only just realised It's this week at all. I'm certainly not dreading it in the same way. I think it may pass without me remembering on the day at all. :-D

Keep looking forward and enjoy.

Good luck.

Sally. x

Edited by sallym25

For me - Sally hit it spot on. I kept setting standards for where I should be one year in and was no where near. We were away on vacation in DC so I was busy and kind of forgot the day of, but I had already made a point of NOT booking something with an old friend I was visiting while there on THE day because I just wasn`t sure how I would feel on the `big`day.

Happy annie-versary to those with it this week!

HAPPY ANNI VERSARY RHIANN

:-D:-D:-D

Cogratulations Rhiann you made it to the first post! I know exactly what you mean, I felt nervous all day on my 1st anniversary so happy to say am now on my way to my 3rd.

Try to embrace the day and get some chocolate before win gobbles up the world supply :lol:

Ha Ha Maggie Me eat Chocs lol

Take care

Regards

WinB 143 xxxx

reading this thread it seems there are a lot of us with our anni-versary in june.. ;(

Just past my first on the 4th myself. And although we went out to dinner and try to do something nice I felt is was horrible too.

No immediate relief after. This month I spend a lot of time at the hospital just like last year.. ( MRI, Angio, appointments with neurologist)..

next saturday is my birthday and that's the day I was reseased from hospital last year. It seems that this month is just packed with dates that don't really bring happy thoughts.

Hope that next year, as some say, will be milder and easier. ( and I don't want to be anywhere NEAR that hospital!