Positive signs and happenings

Win,

You have every right to be sad, but your dog gave you a lot of happiness - but remember you gave her a lot of happiness too. As long as you remember her she will be with you. Your love for her was as hers for you - unconditional - often that's more than we humans get! Wipe those tears from your eyes, I can feel you wellling up!!Celebrate her life with good memories and talk about her as if she is still with you - because in you heart - she still is!! My dog Herbie (he was a Heinz 57 mongrel and yes, we did name him after the Volkswagen from the films)died in 2005 and I still miss him everyday,seven years later). I'd had him from a puppy and he was eighteen when he died. I look at his photo every day when I come home, and you know what Win - he still makes me smile! Let's remember, it was a privilege to be part of their lives!!

Carl, Kris, I accepted you as friends - I don't know if I did it right but I hope it showed up as such at your end!!

Let me know if it didn't and I'll go in again to try and correct it!! technology and I are not as one, shall we say!!

Best wishes to all

Macca

Macca you should be a therapist...you hit the nail on the head....and yes tears flowed..lol .,,ya so and so Macca..lol..

Think I will show your reply to my daughter as she is hurting ...thanks again Macca xx Was one of the films Herbie goes

Bananas ?? Thanks once again xx

Love

WinB143 xx

Edited by Winb143

Hi Win,

Yes it was one of the films, as was the one I mention above!! Hope what I said helps you and your daughter. It's sad, but even when dogs live their whole life expectancy it's still less than ours, so it's important we give them the best time possible whilst they are with us. They give us so much back don't they? It's important to think about the times we laughed and played together rather than the unfortunate demise towards the end? What lucky ladies you were for her to allow you to share her life!! I've only had two dogs in my life - the first lived until he was twenty one and Herbie you already know about. I'm not getting another one until I finish working but I can hardly wait and that might be sooner rather than later if my condition doesn't improve!!!

Macca