Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello!

By registering with us, you'll be able to view our forums in full as well as discuss, share and private message other members of Behind The Gray. Why not join us now?
Sign in to follow this  
Carl

Count your blessings.

Please check off the symptoms that you experience  

290 members have voted

1. 1. Please check off the symptoms that you experience

• Headache
    • Dizzyness
    • Tiredness
    • Lack of concentration
    • Memory problems
    • Crying
    • Problem Solving Skills
    • Lack of motivation

I know all of these topics are discussed within the forum, but this poll may help us see visually how we fit in with the crowd. :lol:

Just remember there are no right or wrong answers to a poll. There are no points for anyone who gets the most symptoms. and the poll is confidential. No one else will know what you replied.

It is interesting looking at the results each day.

Even with 17 members who have polled it has already proven that each and every one of us is affected differently with a SAH.

Seems like the majority of us suffer from being tired.

PS just to prove I am affected I just spent the last 5 minutes sidetracked, trying to figure out if it is proper english to say "a SAH" or "an SAH"

That's ok Carl. I am now reading words like "Exit" as "Mexico". Go figure. I am working on that but not to hard as I will run out of my spoons if I try to juggle one more thing!

I count my blessings every day. I am alive. I have a husband who loves me fiercely (and I, him). I have some fantastic little dogs. I have a mostly healthy body. I have great support from friends and family. I have a job I love and a business I love.

• Like 1

I didn't tick crying because that is now in the past. But for about 3 weeks post SAH I could not control my emotions. It didn't matter what I was talking about it could have been anything from one of my favorite sports, basketball to the weather to my physical therapy schedule I would just break down and cry. It actually felt good though rather inconvenient when trying to carry on a conversation.

I felt it was a release of all the trauma that I had gone through from a life and death situation. I am now at the 10 month mark and just glad to be alive! I have retired now and enjoying time with my lovely wife, children and grandchildren. Life is good!

Good to be alive,

Bill C

• Like 1