Anxiety / stress

Wow - 10 days! that gives me panic just thinking about it! i have 6 kids and i love them all dearly, but when the oldest one comes to stay a couple of days is all i can manage. i don't have brain injury, it's my husband who's had a stroke but my ocd is really high right now and panic sets in regularly.

It's interesting to read how anxiety and panic attacks are affected by SAH as my husband is bi-polar and had a lot of anxiety issues before. it will be useful for me to be forewarned and know what to look out for when he's recovering so that we don't stress him too much.

I bet the views from your house are just amazing!!! :-D

• 2 weeks later...

Yea,

The other day, I was too stressed and hungry both, but I couldn't get it together to make lunch. My husband made it for me while I cried. I felt humiliated. But as soon as I ate, it was all gone. The stressful feeling, the crying, the humiliated feeling and I was just grateful. I love how my husband just observes me and then steps in when he is most needed without a word.

~Kris