Website Project - We need your help .....

That's really sweet of you guys and this could turn out like the "BTG" Oscar's ..... :lol: but, having Keith onboard has really lightened my load and I'm so grateful for his input and help..... I know that I can now spend a few days away from the site and that it's in very good and capable hands and I don't need to worry (especially when I need to hit the duvet!) .... :D It means a lot to me and I really appreciate that. So, thanks, Keith..... (by the way, I hope that you're taking it easy, after hearing that you felt faint the other day.....we all worry about you....)

Joan, you also help me out, by posting regularly in the Green Room and starting off "today's" topic ... it enables me to have a little respite and re-charge my batteries when I need to do so.....so, many thanks for your support.... :D

Sami and her very kind friends have also raised a very respectable amount in sponsorship money to help take the website forward in the next couple of years. As soon as the total is in, I shall write an article for the homepage and update everybody on Vicki's sponsored run.... so, thanks to Sami and Vicki .... if I could hug everybody, I would.... told you that it was turning in to the BTG Oscar's! :lol:

Finally, thanks to all of you, that regularly post and help support the new guy's that join us .... you'll be surprised at the difference that you make to somebody's day ....