Surgery this week

Hi all ,just a quick check in as it's the week of my first surgery ,going in Wednesday to have one of the three remaining unruptured aneurysms coiled ,this one is in the worst place ever if ruptures but best place for surgery so feeling pretty confident.

They are going to do an angiogram on my two other unruptured ones whilst in there to see if they have grown from ten and seven mil upwards ,please pray for me and I will post all being well at the end of the week ,only a short stay in hospital ,different to the six weeks when I had my bleed 14 years ago ,love to all Jane xx

Jane - I am also sending you positive thoughts!  Use Positive Imaging.  Picture yourself free and clear and with a long life ahead of you.  A lot of people are praying for you.  Soak it in and feel the love heading your way.  Good luck!  

Love, Carolynusa

• Like 2

Just laying on the ward ,after my operstion it turned out I needed a stent fitting ,unfortunately I then experienced a small stroke resulting in loss of speech and unsteady on feet ,these are now thankfully improving so hopefully home later ,my other two aneurysms at the front haven't grown since November so re scanning in two years xx

Hi Jane :)

So sorry you experienced a small stroke during surgery but very pleased loss of speech and unsteadiness on feet improving and hopefully home later where you can properly relax and rest up.

Great news the other 2 Aneurysms have not grown :)

Take good care and when you feel up to it let us know how you are doing.

Thinking of you & sending lots of get well wishes for a speedy recovery xx

Thinking of you Jane and wishing you well again .... hoping that the repercussions from the stroke that you experienced are just temporary and I would well imagine that you're very glad to get this operation out of the way .... good news that the other aneurysms haven't grown.  :) Take it easy and as Tina has said, let us know how you're doing once you're feeling better. Big hugs xxx

• Like 1