Untreated aneurysms or annies not 100% occluded

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yasmin

Myra

Good luck at least it will be all over with in a few weeks and you can look forward to Christmas

Take care

let us know how you are doing, will be thinking of you on the 20th

yasmin

xxxxx

Hi Myra

I have been in the same position as you, had the treatment amidst great fear and trepidation, but now am so relieved that it's been done and is over with. Believe me, you will feel so so much better in yourself once that worry has been lifted.

Thinking of you

Lots of love

Sarah xx

Hi Myra,

Will be thinking of you on the 20th, just think though it will all be over and done with so you can enjoy a family Christmas.

Thats kind of Asim to keep us informed but will be great to know your progress

Love and hugs

Laura

xx

PS Sorry i haven'trang yet, its all been too hectic to eat not alone speak to friends!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest zip2me23

I had my 18 month MRA on October 22. I got the results back today. The letter from the doctor says "Stable\unchanged". I was hoping that the MRA would show that the neck had closed off but no such luck! I am pleased though that it is remaining stable, I have another MRA in six months! Thanks! Zip

Guest zip2me23

That is what still remains on mine. I was told that no more coils can be put in, it's already full! They did talk of a stent but as long as it is holding we don't want to go that route. Zip

I too have a neck on mine Donna, last time I went back it remained unchanged(had'nt grown) so they said they would scan in another year, the year is up in jan so will let you know the outcome, it seems that a few of us have this problem must be because we were coiled? I'm not sure though?

I was worried at first but not now as I don't have any symptons and feel fine

Yasmin

xx

Guest zip2me23

Hi! I am really interested in what foods cause headaches. Since my rupture and coiling I seem to get them easy. I know caffeine, artificial sweetener, and chocolate, do you know of others? I know stress makes my head hurt easy as does a change in weather! Thanks. Zip

Hi Zip,

Can only think of red wine and cheese ..... or is that migraines?

The weather affects me ... low pressure and thunderstorms.

Stress is a definite factor with my head and when I get stressed or frightened, then my head pulses around the site of the aneurysm.