Hi from Alabama

Guest Jen

Ditto to everything above, haha! How's that for expressing myself? Sure seems like a lot of times I just get on here and say, "Duh.... yeah....what she said". hahah

As far as hubbies.... absolutely. I feel the same way about Jack. I told a friend that apart from finding just how deep his devotion is, I learned a lot about how I want to care for HIM when he's older. Jack is almost 12 years my senior.

And... I fantasize a LOT about all of us meeting face to face someday. I believe we will. Ahhhh.... Christmas in the UK...... another fantasy of mine!

Hey Annie

Paul is 14 years my senior and from experience I've found the older man to be a lot more stable and secure. Besdies which at the end of the day - age is just a number - its the feelings that count and we all know how precious those are.

You guys brighten every day.

Catch you later

Sami xx

Hi Guys,

Annie, I quite fancy an American Xmas ...... we see such lovely xmas scenes on the tv from films etc .... deep snow, lovely white painted boarded houses with holly wreaths on the door etc......looks great, very romantic!!

Anyway, Sami......I'm away to polish my "halo" whilst stirring my left over casserole......told you that crock pot feeds the five thousand.....think that's why my daughter has decided to have dinner elsewhere!! Thanks for the invite :lol:

Louise - take it easy and good luck with the Decorator next week....it will be worth it in the end!

Lots of love and hugs,

Kx

Guest Jeanette

Hi All

Just to say that I absolutely, totally agree with all the above. I think that I am on par with Louise about not being able to express myself. Wonderfully written post , Sami- well done!

Take care all

Jeanette

Hi Jeanette,

You're doing wonderfully well on the site.....lots of really good advice and I can certainly see myself in a lot of your posts....keep up the good work...How are you getting on with the computer? It seems like you're an old hand at this now!! :D

Love K x