How old were you when your SAH occured?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest troopersway

I was 37 when I had my SAH! Think age is on your side as far as recovery is concerned! Like to think so anyhow! Feel much older now LOL!

Take care all

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Laura did you hear about the little five year old she collapsed and sadly died in the playground I'm not sure when it was now I just remember it was on the news during this past year. My son also had a friend they were 17, he was at the comp when he got the headache he also collapsed and was put on life support but sadly that was turned off. I also think it depends on what part of the brain it happens in, as to our survival mine was at the back. There is no ryme or reason because although I have had different things in my life I don't have high blood pressure which is supposed to be a factor. Like everything else in this world I think it's the luck of the draw.

take care Josiex

Hi Laura is it you that lives in coventry we have been looking at the Bannerbrook estate but people are saying dont go there if it is you that lives there do you have any info that may help.

thanks Josie xx

ps sorry not sure how to send message privatley der

Hi Michelle,

This post has been goint for a while now-it can be addded to at any time as I find age v SAH very interesting as my consultant said it shouldn't happen to a young person! Ha ha!

Love and hugs

Laura

Josie- I will private you about Coventry. To access your pm, go to where it will say 1 new message next to the user control panel. You can then reply vis the reply button if you want to!

• 3 weeks later...

hi michille sinusitis I have always suffered from for years (ear nose and throat ) problems I wonder if there is a connection (Interesting you all should ask) a week before my sah ,I had a grommit and a tube ,taken out of my ear,makes you think? could it be connected. as I am always nasal, ? love pruex

HI Laura,

Just had a thought, have you asked anyone about sinus trouble as well, i had sinusitus 3 times in 2007 wondered if it may be a link?.

Love luck and laughter

Michelle C

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi I had my sah 16 days before my 70th birthday,(so spoilt all our party, that had been organised,)I was to poorly to have it,and as yet still to poorly,had sah25th sept2008 nearly 9 weeks ago,(what a shame)Ihave a long way to go to be well enough, to have a party yet, still struggling, pruex