My Darling Linda

paul99

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

win we did that monday and today and the two songs that lin loved were you make me whole again and islands in the stream dolly and kenny ive forgot his last name rodgers

the one song that reduces me to tears is you are not alone played it when lin was in stoke michael whatever his name is it sounds more played on pan pipes but we chatted today in lins own way with her voice getting louder was fun bless you all

i dont normally sing my voice sounds like a frog being trodden on

So pleased to hear Lin's operation exceeded expectations - how wonderful:-D I'm sure Lin will continue to do her best and hopefully will provide you with a few more little surprises over the coming months.

Take care,

Sarah

sarah

there have been black days but the new lin is now coming out with tiny surprises it has always been a pleasure and a delight being in lins presence as a tom hanks said every day is like a box of choclates you dont know what day happiness is going to appear or somthing like that

bring it on new lin and a new day and new challenges for the new lin he he love to you all

Hi Paul just caught up with all your wonderful news about Lin I am so happy for you both that the operation went so well. You are a remarkable man and Lin's journey has been a long and difficult one for you but you have always been there for Lin. Sending love and best wishes to you and Lin xxx

• 3 weeks later...

hi everyone just a quick update lin saw the neurologist today and had a top up of Botox in her left arm to help with the new regime of phyiso due to start next week she was very pleased with the signs lin was showing and is looking forwards to seeing more progress in the next few months fingers crossed and to let you know im putting lins story on hold for now unless I can find someone near to me to keep you informed as I have been told I have to go into hospital for tests on Monday for and scans on a condition I never wanted to have so take care hugs and cuddles to you all from lin and me

Archived