i am new here my name is nick

nick

:lol::lol::D:D thanks it helps me a lot i am getting better every day the chat room helps my brain to get going so i am on there a lot :lol::lol::lol: if i can help any one please ask free fishing to all on here at my lake please come :D:D i hope every get better soon love nick xxxxx :lol::D:lol::D:lol:

Guest Shiree

Hey Nick

Have never tried fresh-water fishing. We have a boat (called "betta half"...I just tell everyone its mine not hubbys!!) and do alot of salt water fishing over here. Both hubby and I love fishing and are very competitive on who is going to get "the big one" !!!!!

hugs

shiree

:D:D:D its sunday the 5/10/08 raining cats and dogs here in leicestershire today. i have seen some good improvements this week :D:D the chat room is great, it gets me to use my brain :lol::lol: realy helps... please come in for a chat with me, i dont bite :D:D thank you all for your kind words, it helps :D thankyou all, nick - market harborough leicestershire:D :D:D

picture391xw1.th.jpgthpix.gif

picture393rj7.th.jpg

Please click on the photos to enlarge and wait for the photo to load.

• 2 years later...

Hi nick welcome to the group

My name is Samantha I live in Australia I joined the group in 011 a year after I had my sah & stroke before this I was a happy

Person and had finally got my life on the straight line as I suffer depression so my life was like a wave that never went flat but i had finally got it on the straight then in march 010 my life was turned upside down I'd never heard of sah let alone know anyone who had suffered one life for me now is not as it was and it's very hard to know you can't change it the sah has left me with memory probs everything that I knew before the bleed has gone can't remember people,names,places I've been and I still can't remember things and the stroke has left me with weakness in my right side which is a pain when you live on a farm and have to get family to help you do things that you could do without help,

It's a hard road one I wish on no one but at least in here I'm not alone h

Hi Nick

Welcome to the site.

Im in Northampton not too far away. I see you love your cars, my husband has a Ferrari 360 which is his pride and joy. Would put some photos on but seem t have problems with photos. I can get them on Facebook but not on here for some reason.

Anyway doyou go to any car meet ups or enthusiasts groups?

Take care

Traci S xxx