Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello!

By registering with us, you'll be able to view our forums in full as well as discuss, share and private message other members of Behind The Gray. Why not join us now?

I was under joan/Saffy and wanted you to know I’ve got new date for second coiling 15th October...just hope it goes ahead lol.

Need help lol am losing it ...been changing a few passwords and forgot to make a note of one for here. When I get an email from you it won’t open on my site..so please help me or I will be stuck to get in here ??

Hi everyone...my latest news , got my blood sugars down and had my second pre/op and all good so my coiling date 15th October a week on Monday, so as long as no emergency’s  should be done . Fingers crossed . Hope you all ok.xx

• Like 1

Hi Joan (saffy)

Well done on getting your blood sugars down and fingers crossed for you too, that all goes ahead for the 15th October.

Wishing you well xx

Love Tina xx

Hi everyone ...sorry not been on but I lost my password again but hope this time it’s worked.  I had my op on 15th October....I had a “web device” put in and was only in 3 days and have done brill ...just the tiredness but am fine now. Just waiting for my scan results which I had last month. Hope you are all ok xxx

• Like 1

Hi, and thanks for your up-date.  So glad you managed to get your BTG access again

Please let us know how your scan results go … 

Keep listening to your body and do take time to rest and recharge

Subs

Hi Joan :)

Glad you managed to get back onto BTG and so pleased that all went well for you xx

Fingers crossed all is good with your scan results too.

Take care and go steady.

Love Tina xx