my story - Debbie

Guest debbie

hi im sorry that not all of you could chat but i have a email and face book and also msn i no not suposed to say about other internet stuff but if any of the above are helpful to chat with me then please feel free just let me know thank you all again for your support debbiexx

Hi Debbie

Not everyone that comes on here uses the chat room, it can be a bit sporadic at times, but it is there for people that want to use it. I don't know where you got the idea that you are "not supposed to say about other internet stuff" I suspect that someone has been giving you duff information.

Glad that you are finding the site helpful.

Regards

Keith

Hi Debbie,

Glad that you have found the chat room helpful...... :) You can always post on the forums, if you have a specific question to ask...

I'm not sure who told you, that you couldn't mention other internet sites on this website? ..... as I haven't seen any mention of this conversation on these message boards or unless you were in the chat room, so I'm presuming that it was a private conversation with somebody that is a member of BTG .... but, you have been mis-informed and the person that is saying this, is totally incorrect, so please pass this on to them.

If you have any problems about what you can or can't post, then please always feel free to contact Keith or myself and we will happily clarify things for you .... xx