Sleep, day time rest and dreams.......

i get the heatbeat thing all the time its really strange iand its normally in my head

I am six months post SAH , i too have these mini anixtey rushes just before i go to sleep where i have to wake up , as my heart is racing, does'nt happen everynight, just when im really tired. I also have a problem falling asleep as i can feel my heart beating, it can be in my head or just in my body, very weird for me as i never felt my heart beating before, it frecks me out abit!! Maybe it's because i've lost abt stone and a half in weight since i've been sick. Did anyone else feel this ???

Rhiann x

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone

Hi rhiann

I know exactly what you mean, so glad someone else ha said it to about the beating thing in my body or in my head. I so hate it, it really freaks me out which then makes the beating faster. I also get this whooshing sound in my head at night, and the jolting awake thing that some have said. In fact i dont really like bedtime because since SAH seem to have an out of body feeling when trying to sleep, like im falling out of my body. Then sudden jolting awake which makes me so anxious.

Tracy S xx

Hi Merrill had her sah 21months ago now but if she doesnt have her sleep in the afternoon 2pm till 4pm she will fall asleep and just does'nt wake up till the next day and often if we visit people Merrill will sit there and fall asleep, most of our friends accept that now, as for dreaming Merrill says she does'nt dream as much since the sah as she did before Best wishes Rod