newspaper article

There I go again getting things mudddled ( is it me age or me SAH :wink: ) thought Tammy said you were having an angio on Wednesday, must have misunderstood, she meant you were going for check-up, forgive please!

Post now for all who want to read lol! I've finished apologising to Neil :wink:

I had an Angio on Thursday as unbeknown to me ( why tell me it's only my brain)there had been evidence when I had an MRI in February that the aneurysm had developed a neck ( I knew that necks existed but thought they were there from day 1!) and that the coils had consequently sunk and were letting blood seep out, hence the various strange goings on I have experienced of late, my poor GP had not been told either and has been fretting about my treatment!

They are to have a consultant confer and decide if they will leave it be and hold a watching brief, or if they feel that a recoil would be better. I should hear in about a week or ten days. I'm almost glad to be honest at least the odd goings on in my person may now have good reason. I thought I was becoming a fuss-pot :o I will keep you posted :)

Hi Perry,

Really sorry to hear that, but like you say, at least it explains the way that you've been feeling. Hope that you get some news soon, one way or the other.

Take it easy and don't overdo it in your garden....

Love Karen x

Guest ElaineW

That's great news about Headway and the forthcoming wedding. I often feel I could face anything having been faced with this.

Be Happy

Elaine xx

Hey Neil

Great news that Headway helped and you and Tammy can now look to the future and your upcoming wedding. Its so uplifting when we see someone come through from the beginning to the point where they can feel themselves that they are recovering and things don't look so bleak anymore. Congratulations.

Lots of love to you both

Sami xxx