HEADACHES

Paul, I gave up caffeine a few years ago, after the SAH ...... I found that coffee made my headaches worse ..... mind you, I did get "withdrawal" headaches for the first week or so .... which I believe, is the norm.

I can drink the odd cup of tea with caffeine in it, but tend to stick to decaff types, such as Redbush tea or Green Tea ...... as for milk, well since the SAH, my tea tends to look like "builders tea" ... it's nearly black, with a dash of milk to colour it.....

penny

you made me smile i think i had better join you at the bar lol red wine has massive amounts of tanning in it

my friend had to give up coffee and tea because of the tanning and caffine totaly karen but again everyone is differnt arnt they

but you admitting that you do like a very strong tea must mean something and the fact you drink green tea it would be interesting to see how many others have changed their drinking habits [ i dont mean in the bar either lol

hi louise

i think somewhere someone has mentioned they had to stop drinking coffee can think who as it is a stimulate to the brain thats why people drink it when they need to stay awake but i cant think who said it on here but someone also said a little of what you fancy does you good

Hey All

I didn't touch caffeine for over two years after my SAH but now I'm perfectly OK with it. I've changed my diet/drinking habits in so far as I don't touch anything with Aspartame or Asculfame (or any sweetner ending in AME) as its a neuro toxin and when I do drink anything with it in I get blinding headaches - its in most low calorie drink and some foods - worth checking if its in anything you consume and try cutting it out if it is.

TTFN

Sami xxx