new member jo

jo b

good to hear all your reply's.. must admit i am riding. not very comfy to have my riding hat on for long though, and yes does worry me a bit if i was to take a fall. Which is bound to happen sometime. I have found that it is getting easier. I do get tired, and still get the bad heads, but that is improving. Getting back with the horses has given me some sanity back, I have 3 year old twin boys. so figured i'm running round after them so riding can't be that much more tiring. finding that i'm not stressing so much about my head bouncing around so much. Howevever does feel little strange when trotting cantering... but found that if i concentrate on my riding i forget about it for a while.... figured can't go though life worrying just got to get on with it and make the best of it. else will end up doing not a lot at all. i mean anything can happen around the courner can't it as we all know...... Everyones different but it seams to be my way of coping to try and do as much as i can as i did before this happened....x

Hi Jo,

It's really great to hear that you're riding again. I know how much this passion is in your heart and soul.

Enjoy and cherish every second. I think life is all about doing things that make you scared,and do something everyday that makes you laugh. Life is all about making memories.

After running around after 3yr old twins I'm sure time out with your horses is much needed! Enjoy it!!

Take care and keep smiling,

SarahLou Xx

Edited by SarahLou