Neuronal feed-back?

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone else experiences neuronal feedback?

For example, I have a gas bubble and it makes my neck have stabbing pains like you wouldn't believe and when the gas passes, my neck feels like it was never in pain.

or

I work on a difficult puzzle book and then my legs are all weak.

or

I overdo it in yoga and get a terrible headache.

Wondering...

~Kris

Fibromyalgia has left me puzzled for years. I just ran after my friends son in the garden and thought I was going to have a heart attack or stroke. No more than 1 minutes or less of play having to rest for 1/2 hour. If I also have cfs on top of all the other stuff I try to work with I will poke my eyes out! Between the SAH, stroke, Fibro and CFS I am done trying to fugure out why my body is not responding like it should.

I have days where nothing in my body makes any sense what so ever.

"Just eat your ice cream while it's on your plate..That's my philosophy"....Thorton Wilder

I do no longer try to figure out why body does not respond like it should as the experts have no answers yet. I hope someday in muy lifetime they can figure it out. But it feels or seems to be like damage nerve path or misguided nerve paths of sorts. I do what I can when I can. My job is very physical but I know that is no subsitute for exercising so I do water therapy.

maryb