On 29/06/2016 at 09:43, Chelle C said:

Hi Sherry,

So sorry you are having such a hard time with the worry of it happening again,

In the early stages of my recovery I was really terrified that it would happen again,

I`m now 2 years post bleed and I don't worry so much now,

You may benefit from some counselling, try speaking to your GP they may be able

to arrange that for you.

I had some talking therapy and it did help a lot, I also listened to the advice that I was

given from everyone at BTG, we have all had the worry that you are having now.

You will get through it as you progress with your recovery, it`s all part of the healing

process I think.

I used to use a distraction if I started to worry, I`d find something to take my mind away

from the thoughts I was having, my cupboards have never been tidier.

Why not come on here when you are feeling worried we are all here to help each other

through the difficult times and you will find a lot of helpful advice and of course a lot of

new friends at the same time.

Try not to research things to much, you can scare yourself, I know I did.

You take care and I wish you well with your recovery,

You know where we are if you need us,

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Love

Michelle xx

Hi Michelle - I am new on here so not sure if I am replying in the right place. I am sat here crying as I read your post. I am a year post NASAH and seem to live in huge fear of it happening again (happened Christmas Day 2022 for no reason, I was dancing to goofy music and kapow, it occurred). I have had really good counselling but today has been tough due to quite strong head pains, I have been so scared.

I have also been scared of looking at this particular chat feed on this forum - but I did and I am sobbing because of the positivity! Oh my Lordy - having a NASAH and full on menopause is fun!

Anyway, I won’t ramble on but just want to say thank you for your lovely, positive post. Anne xx

• Like 4