MICRO SEIZURES

Hi Mutti, I think I know what you mean, although haven't had one for a while now, but mine used to happen when I was thinking of a memory and once underway I couldn't nip it in the bud with distractions. In the early days it felt like a deja vue experience where I switched on a different synaptic connection which made me feel awful - as you describe, a micro seizure going on in the brain, but it didn't have a physical effect just a deep feeling of foreboding that I just needed to ride out. My neurologist didn't rate it as a fit, but that is how I imagine one to feel. In the last few months I have been on permanent medication for headaches & this has helped keep them at bay, then again it could be just the brain healing! There was no connection with tiredness/stress that I can recall; I wish I'd kept a record. Perhaps you could do this and see if there's a pattern; but hopefully for you it will be a temporary symptom.

Best Wishes

Anya