Virus with similar symptoms to bleed

Guest Lucie

Hi Guys,

I haven't been on in a while, but I just wanted to let you all know something in case you experience it. On Friday night I suddenly came down with a pressure headache, nausea, photosensitivity and dizziness - obviously alarm bells went off that it might be a re-bleed and NHS Direct sent me straight to A&E. I was kept in this weekend, having both a CT scan and lumbar puncture, both showing I had had no bleed. It seems I may have had a virus, the symptoms of which made both myself and the hospital believe I might be having a re-bleed.

I just wanted to tell you all in case anyone experiences something similar as a few people I know seem to have had a similar virus. Unfortunately with my history, I had to assume the worst, but if anyone does experience something similar then just bear in mind it might be this virus that is going round. Obviously still take these symptoms seriously but bear it in mind.

Hope everyone is well I forgot to share my 4 year anni-versary - can't believe it's been 4 years! x