Money Worries

Guest Pompeyfaith

Guest Pompeyfaith

Greetings All,

By reading a few posts I have figured a few of you have money worries with benefits and such.

I had this problem myself with a mortgage and bills I could not pay this is a terrible worry for us all and does not make the healing process any easier.

It is also very difficult to get the help needed so I thought id add my 2 pence worth in the hope it will go some way in putting your minds to rest.

Now as you know and maybe have found out the CAB are only open for limited hours and are very busy at the best of times.

Indeed this is the first place we all look too for help.

I have found a very good resource/website on-line that can give advice on a wide range of subjects.

It is a forum just like this is but it mainly deals with consumer money problems but also has a disability forum and a beer garden just like the green room here.

The Web Address is:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forums

The beauty of it is its open 24/7 and there is always someone there to offer help and advice indeed the member base is very high and a lot of the moderators have experience in a particular field.

Well there you go I hope this will go some way in putting your minds to rest and let you concentrate on what is best RECOVERY.

• 2 months later...