Lynseylou

lynseylou

Hi there everyone.

I had a NASAH in January this year and been having tests,  they said was due to high blood pressure. They finally gave me BP medicine in August  and been feeling ok , but anxiety through roof for the past week. Ive been having tingling my arm and hands worried but with a week up to Christmas imagine stress I'm in.

Hi Lynseylou :) 

A very warm welcome to BTG.

So pleased they found the cause and hopefully the BP medication will keep it stable.

Christmas is always stressful but in your case if worried please go and get checked by your GP or chemist, just for peace of mind.

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy Healthy New Year :) 

Please keep us updated with how you are getting on.

Take care

Tina xx

• Like 2

Hi Lynseylou,

sorry to read that things have got stressful and worrying again, definitely chat to a pharmacist or GP. I know that when I got a bad headache just a few days before the anniversary of my NASAH I was in such a state that I got an emergency Dr appointment and they were really good at checking everything, calming me down and then getting me some counselling to help process all the emotions.

I hope that they can reassure you, and that they can tweak your prescription if needed

take care & try to enjoy Christmas 

• Like 1